Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Day

First, I want to say that Tim and I just got back from Dr. Emerson Eggerich's Love and Respect Conference. And let me tell you he was so enjoyable and so funny. I absolutely recommend you going to his conference or to read his book. My dad gave me the Love and Respect book before Tim and I got married (to the both us) and I learned a lot when I read it, but this conference was so insightful. My prayer request leaving this weekend is that God will continue to work with me to be the woman God designed me to be, and to be unconditionally respectful to my husband. God is so good. Tim and I haven't done something like this since before Caleb was born. Tim even wanted to get a hotel room even though the event was being held at our church. It was so nice just to have some us time.

Theme verse to meditate on:

However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.     -Ephesians 5:33



Secondly, I thought I would update you with new pictures of the babes... :)






Pretty sure this was because she couldn't have what she wanted. little stinker!


Daddy was tired after working at the kiosk. Caleb decided to snuggle with him. sweet!



The kids love playing on the piano



No comments:

Post a Comment