Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Little Things

Well, Tuesday night I had my discussion group meeting. It went very well. Most of the women got lost on the way out to Rockford because map quest came up with two exact addresses and no one understood why it took them 30 minutes out of their way. thankfully, everyone had numbers to call one another. It was a great night just getting to one another and to vent about any issues. Such a great group of ladies God has brought into my life.

Most of you know that i couldn't hear out of my left ear for more than month now. Well, I woke up Friday morning not being about to hear out of my right ear. Both my kids had been crying and it had seemed like they had been for while. It freaked me out. You never realized how dependent you are on hearing when you are a mother. I couldn't keep my eyes off the kids all morning because I was so scared something was going to happen and I wouldn't hear them. I called the doctor's office because I had some hearing but I would say only 10%. I went to the doctors with the kids which was a nightmare because we were waiting for an hour before we were helped. They flushed my ear and I never realized how bad my hearing ways. My ears were so sensitive all day. I could hear so well that all the little noises were freaking me out. What's that? Ahh! What's that?!

Yesterday, Tim and I took the kids to all the stores in their costume to show them off to all the employees. So cute! Then, we had family over for dinner and we took the kids out around a few homes. Caleb went to one home and after that he sold on going to every home on the hunt for his favorite candy, M&Ms. :)And tonight we are doing the same thing again but in Beth and Tyson's neighborhood. Caleb is all excited! Pictures are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment