Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Well, just a quick update!

Hello Hello Hello,

Yes, I know it has been quite some time since I have updated all of ya'll of what we have been up to. I should of told you guys that I left Friday morning very early to head down to Nashville, Tennessee. We left around 5am and arrived around 1pm their time. I attended a very nice Bachelorette Party for my Dad's wife April.  I ventured out with many of the ladies to see the night life of Downtown Nashville. And let me tell you that I now see why its called Music City. We went from bar to bar just listening to some awesome music. I was out until 2am. Oh yes! Late night! It was fun because my little brother Luke came out to be our (the ladies) body guard. It was nice having some time with him. Let me say I was hanging by a thread when I got back though. I had very little sleep in my body. Well, let me skip ahead to Sunday where I was apart of a BEAUTIFUL wedding. I had the honor of standing up with my Dad as he married his love April. She was a gorgeous bride. Although, that day was full of pain, tears, stress, anxiety, and hurting feet,  the Lord was GOOD and blessed with the day with sweet memories. Monday, we headed out to Memphis to see some more family: Mike, Allison, Jude, and sweet baby Sammy (new addition). It was so nice to finally meet my new little nephew. Boy, is he a cutie! Let me also mention, that Tim was terribly sick monday morning and was OUT all day long and on the drive over Caleb stuck a tictac up his nose. Yes, It was an interesting drive over to say the least. Anyways, we also had the pleasure of having Tyson and Beth Garner (siblings from GR) there with us for a couple of days. We have just been having fun hanging out, playing games, watching the cousins interact, and catching up. Last night, I attended Allison's Monthly Women's Night. They spoke about being imitator's of Christ,  being clothed in humility, and just trusting in the Lord. The passage was 1 Peter 5:1-11. It was so good. definitely what I think I needed. We just sat in prayer afterwards and it just felt right. I knew God had wanted me to go since when Al had mentioned it to me. I just understood why. And now I do. The Lord is always looking for new ways to grow and strengthen us. And boy, he is doing that in my life right now. Well, I can't give you all the details right now about our trip because I have very limited time, but its at least a little something. I will post pictures when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment