Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Almost There

Its has been a busy, exhausting, and emotionally draining couple of days... You finish one crazy thing to realize that one thing doesn't mean you're done. It just means you've have another 100 more crazy things you still need to do.  It doesn't help when yesterday I felt like everything I touched turned to ashes and just felt apart in my hands. While I was a work I was thankful I didn't drop a gallon of milk, but I swear I did everything else possible. oh my word I felt so bad for Mandy. I was like "I give you full permission to tell Tim you never want to work with me again." Oh it was bad. I get home and I was pulling out food for Joy. Oops! There goes a jar of baby food all over my floor. REALLY? COME ON! I was walking around on pins and needles. Not only that, the last couple of weeks I feel like I've been trapped inside of someones OCD body. I'm obsessing over such little things...oh its not fun.But enough about this craziness! 

Took a snap shot of Caleb wanting to help Tyson mow our lawn.  I think our lawn was bothering Tyson... It hadn't been down in a month because our riding mower broke. I was a little nervous that we were about to get a fine from our home owner's association. 



Here we have some employee learning the new layout of the kiosk and getting comfortable with the next espresso machine.


Lovely Mom working so hard to get everything organized!


AUNT B :) and my sweet boy.
 He isn't too happy because he collided with another gal at the play area.



Isn't my husband cute? He is so proud of his kiosk and I am proud of him too!


This is a picture as of a couple of 5 o'clock this evening. 
There are still a couple of final things left to do, but overall its ready!



We are so happy to be done for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment