Friday, September 24, 2010

Not your typical day...

Well, we had a couple interesting things happen today... lets see where to start... Joy sported her first pair pigtails today. ADORABLE! Couldn't have been prouder. haha! She actually kept them in all day. I was quite impressed. 


Joy was very excited about climbing into the box. Silly Girl!


So on for more stuff that happened today... well not my most exciting news. The kids decided to have fun in the other room which I was fine with until Caleb tripped on his water bottle and hit his head on our glass coffee table. It started out just being banging and making noise to a BANG and screaming. I don't think I have felt my heart beat so fast... I think I'm one of those mom's that about has panic attacks when their children get really hurt. That was me this afternoon. I was scared for a second that I was going to have to take him to the ER.  Thankfully for what ever gouge he had clotted really fast probably a little too fast. It formed an enormous bump on his forehead. I was able to stay calm but only when I was in front of him. I will admit that I called Tim and asked him to come home as quickly as possible.  Now this is never an issue when it is with other people getting hurt. So I think I will be a good nurse just not to my own kids or people I love. I think its just proves how much you hate seeing your loved ones in pain. Here are a couple of the snap shots after the event.   VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED 


My poor baby!
I will say that he was on his feet 2 minutes later getting into more trouble and mischief with joy. Both myself and "Grandmom" were being a little hesitant about him doing things around hard edges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment